3. We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your correspondence;
- To inform you of, and provide you with, new and existing products or services offered by us
4. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in our contact form, if you do not want us to email you for marketing purposes then do not click subscribe to our newsletter;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us or by looking for the box on the website that you can click to tell us you don’t want that information to be used for direct marketing purposes
5. As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided.
6. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our address provided in our contact details. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and update any incomplete information.